RAILBLAZA C-Tug R with Kiwi Wheels is the next evolution in the world's best-selling kayak cart! Transport your kayak your way with the new RAILBLAZA C-Tug R, compatible with all canoes and kayaks the original cart suited – and more! Now fitting a wider selection of hull profiles including pontoon hulls like that on the Hobie Pro Angler, Hobie Outback and more.
Building on the best selling features of the C-Tug range, the C-Tug R features 20” hull rails that allow you to adjust your cart to the perfect position, to reduce your pulling load making it easier to get your canoe or kayak and gear to the destination.
The C-Tug R assembles and dismantles in seconds and stows easily in your canoe or kayak hatch. The kickstand holds the cart in position while you load or unload your watercraft onto it. The design and functionality of the C-Tug R removes the need for an extra pair of hands or multiple trips carrying your gear, simply load it all in one go and just pull it!
- Width adjustable hull rails
- Fits inside most kayak hatches
- Lightweight and easy to handle
- Puncture-free, high grip, rubber tread wheels
- Non-slip rubber hull rails
- 8.8lbs (4kg)
- 220lbs (100kgs) static loading
- 8.8lbs (4kg)
- 220lbs (100kg) static loading
- Made of non-corrosive UV stabilized engineering grade polymers, and stainless steel reinforced axles.
Click HERE for C-Tug R Conversion Kit.
Click HERE for assembly instuctions.