RAILBLAZA C-Tug R Conversion Kit allows you to convert your classic C-Tug cart with a pair of 20” rails and straps. Building on the bestselling features of the C-Tug range, the C-Tug R Conversion kit is a pair of 20” hull rails that allow you to adjust your cart to the perfect position, to reduce your pulling load making it easier to get your canoe or kayak and gear to the destination.
Unsure if the C-Tug R hull rails will fit your hull? Please check the dimensions diagram links below to be sure this is right for your kayak.
- For C-Tug Kiwi wheel cart click HERE
- For C-Tug SandTrakz cart click HERE
The C-Tug R assembles and dismantles in seconds and stows easily in your canoe or kayak hatch. The kickstand holds the cart in position while you load or unload your watercraft onto it. The design and functionality of the C-Tug R removes the need for an extra pair of hands or multiple trips carrying your gear, simply load it all in one go and just pull it!
• Width adjustable hull rails
• Fits inside most kayak hatches
• Lightweight and easy to handle
• Compatible with both kiwi wheel and sandtrakz carts
• Non-slip rubber hull rails
See the assembly instruction video below